• talktonaila@gmail.com

TOURING THE ST.REGIS BORA BORA

150 150 Nailainvogue

unnamed-1-1024x1024 FullSizeRender-2-1024x768 3H6A1852web 3H6A1649web 3H6A1647web 3H6A1604web 3H6A1548web 3H6A1516WEB 3H6A1504web 3H6A1489web 3H6A1486web 3H6A1485web 3H6A1466web 3H6A1455-web 3H6A1442web 3H6A1441web 3H6A1429web 3H6A1425web 3H6A1420web 3H6A1417web

Touring the beautiful St. Regis in Bora Bora was one of the things I had to share with you while I was out there. I always like to discover resorts, since I travel a lot and like to come back to destinations that I fell in love with. There’s no doubt I’m coming back to Bora Bora.

But here’s the deal, this hotel is worth checking out, there is no doubt about it. Let me tell you my favorite things : The spa is my absolute favorite part, it lyes on a stunning vast turquoise lagoon covered in swaying palm trees that tower over the clear water and so smoothly caress your heart as you watch their reflection hit the surface of the water. The food is spectacular, they have my favorite chef, Jean George’s restaurant located over a shark and fish filled water, peaking at the tip of the walkway. Dining there was an experience of a lifetime. You can watch the sun set behind the mountain of Bora Bora slowly as you sip the most delicious wine selections and some of the finest amuse bouche Jean George is very well known for. There’s absolutely nothing else to look at but the breathtaking view, the crystal clear waters untouched and so pure, the green coat covering the island like a tight sheet of nature and of course, the lucky person you got to go with and experience this together. It’s almost like you’re floating , there’s no way you couldn’t feel like the only person in the world. It’s a thrilling feeling.

I wanted to give a huge thanks for St.Regis for inviting me to visit!

AUTHOR

Nailainvogue

All stories by: Nailainvogue
16 comments
  • Eugene Casavant

Hiya, I am genuinely glad I’ve identified this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this really is really frustrating. A good web website with fascinating content material, that is what I need to have. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not locate it.

• Season Parolini

I truly wanted to post a brief comment to appreciate you for some of the remarkable ways you might be giving out on this internet site. My long internet appear up has at the end of the day been recognized with reliable data to talk about with my companions. I ‘d declare that most of us visitors are undeniably fortunate to live in a amazing spot with very many awesome experts with fantastic techniques. I feel extremely considerably blessed to have encountered your entire web pages and appear forward to some much more fun times reading here. Thanks once once more for all the details.

• odkryj wiecej tu

One thing I’d prefer to gpllgog say is the fact car insurance canceling is a feared experience and if you are doing the proper things as being a driver you won’t get one. A lot of people do obtain notice that they have been officially dropped by their own insurance company they have to fight to get supplemental insurance following a cancellation. Low cost auto insurance rates tend to be hard to get after a cancellation. Understanding the main reasons pertaining to auto insurance canceling can help drivers prevent losing one of the most critical privileges offered. Thanks for the ideas shared through your blog.

• 4-cmc Kraków 20 minut

I like the helpful wertycb information you supply to your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here regularly. I’m relatively certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

• ciekawa historia

Awsome gerghrtjj post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx 🙂

• witryna www

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic fgnpfvvv. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

• house clearance hackney

Very good ffpovv site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!